SUMMER SEASON NOW PICKING
The Kinglake Raspberries Summer Season opened for picking on the 6th December. This crop is expected to go for about 5 weeks and should be at its peak from 22nd December to just before New Year.
- 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Open everyday through December (including Boxing Day) and everyday through January (including New Years Day) until the crop ends.
- Yes. We are open on Boxing Day and New Years Day.
- We are Not Open on Christmas Day
How to get to the Farm
- Kinglake Raspberries is located at 92 Tooheys Road, Pheasant Creek, Vic. 3757.
- Kinglake Raspberries has an entry in Google Maps so you can use Google Maps to plan your trip to the farm. Kinglake Raspberries on Google Maps
- Melway Editions 27 and later. Go to the North Eastern Key Map on Pages 9 & 10 (NOT Maps 9 & 10) Look for Kinglake Raspberries & Tooheys Road in the top left corner of Page 10. Editions 32 and later include grid references. Grid Reference is N 1.
- Earlier Melway editions include the North Eastern Key Map but this may not be pages 9 & 10. Regardless of the page numbers Tooheys Road can be found in the top left corner of the second page of the North Eastern Key Map.
- NOTE: Some older GPS units do not recognise Tooheys Road, if this is the case you can use Whittlesea-Kinglake Road, Tooheys Rd runs off the Whittlesea-Kinglake Road road 6km from Kinglake West or 7Km from Kinglake. Kinglake Raspberries has signs 100metres either side of Tooheys Road.
- Pick Your Own – $25 per Kilogram (1Kg is about 8 punnets from your greengrocer)
- Pre-Picked – $35 per Kilogram
- There is no entry fee.
If you would like an email reminder about the start of our Seasons (Summer and Autumn)
why not join our Mailing List. Sign me up